Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, ' '$1' . stripslashes( str_replace(array('<','>'),array('<','>'),'$2') ) . '</pre>' ', to be a valid callback in /usr/www/kickassbirds/QF/wp-content/themes/mycollege/functions.php on line 353
Roof Top Unit Support Frames
In fact, a structural frame is required for roof openings in a commercial building of more than 12 inches. This helps support the opening and the unit. Curbs and opening sizes for RTUs exceed this cut size, and therefore require a roof top unit support frame for each one.
When you use QuickFrames as the rooftop equipment supports for your HVAC units, you get a host of benefits, including:
● Quick and painless bolt-on installation, with no welding required (all you need is a ¾” impact driver).
● The ability to install the frames from under the deck.
● Ironclad engineering: Our frames are pre-engineered for a variety of applications. Additionally, we offer site-specific engineering when needed at no extra cost.
● In-field adjustability in both axes to accommodate variations in as-built conditions.
● Ready when you are, with most sizes of QuickFrames available for next-day shipment.